EWCS professionals have long and extensive relationships with numerous national and regional law firms.
As part of EWCS, Affiliates are able to utilize various services and grow their practices without management, back office, and cash flow restrictions. Such services that are helpful in not only constructing final products, but also in securing engagements include:
- Orell Anderson, MAI, Strategic Property Analytics, Inc.
- Dr. Sanjai Bhagat, Provost Professor of Finance at the University of Colorado at Boulder
- Paul Black, Paul S. Black & Assoc., Inc.
- Marguerita Cheng, CFP®, RICP®, Blue Ocean Global Technology
- Dr. Jules H. Kamin, BASc, MA, MBA, PhD, ValuEconomics, Inc.
- John M. Keeling, CPA CRE MAI, The Keeling Consultancy, LLC
- George M. Kelakos, Kelakos Advisors, LLC
- Donald M. May, PhD, DMA Economics, LLC
- William H. Purcell, William H. Purcell Consulting, Inc
- Ronald G. Quintero, CPA, CFA, R. G. Quintero & Co.
- Sameer Somal, CFA, CFP®, CAIA, Blue Ocean Global Technology
- Stanley P. Stephenson, PhD, Litigation Economics, LLC
- Jim Timmins, ASA, Teknos Associates
- Robert R. Trout, PhD, CFA, Lit.Econ LLP
- Ivan Zatkovich, ecompConsultants