Gordian Group, LLC (“Gordian”) is the majority owner of the Company. Gordian is an acclaimed, nationally-ranked, boutique investment bank headquartered in New York.
Gordian Group is available to provide EWCS with additional bandwidth and copious contacts to enhanced quality and efficiency of Affiliate work product.
- The firm provides highly skilled and specialized financial and tactical advice to clients in areas of financial restructuring, valuation, fairness and solvency opinions along with staple corporate finance support in raising capital and providing M&A advice.
- Gordian is also a leader in litigation support and expert witness practices, providing law firms and their clients with benefits of deeply experienced practitioners with highly-regarded research and academic credentials.
- Over our 28 years, we have had over 300 engagements. Almost all of our investment banking work has been on behalf of companies, boards of directors and existing equity holders, including entrepreneurs, family groups and private equity firms.
- We have a simple goal: to maximize value for our clients. We are relentless in this pursuit. Over our 28 years as a firm, our commitment to adding value has engendered deep client loyalty.
Gordian Group Awards
2007-2014, 2016: Turnarounds & Workouts: Gordian Group named “Outstanding Investment Banking Firms”
2008-2011: Turnarounds & Workouts: David Herman, Henry Owsley, Pat Caldwell & Peter Kaufman all named “People to Watch″
2004-2014: Gordian Group and its Partners consistently ranked in top 10 of the Deal's League Tables for Top Investment Banks and Bankers
- December 2015: Gordian Group Announced as Winner of Boutique Investment Bank of the Year, Industrial Goods and Basic Resources Deal of the Year, and Cross Border Restructuring Deal of the Year (Over $100MM To $1B) – 10th Annual M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards
- November 2015: Peter Kaufman inducted into The M&A Advisor Hall of Fame
- Februrary 2015: Peter Kaufman Honored with 2015 M&A Advisor Leadership Award
- January 2015: Gordian Group was named a winner for the Chapter 11 Reorganization of the Year (Over $1 Billion) for the American Airlines / US Airways Merger; Distressed M&A Deal of the Year (Between $10mm and $25mm) for the Acquisition of Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway by Fortress Investment Group and Energy Deal of the Year for the Acquisition of Xtreme Power by Younicos Inc. — 9th Annual M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards
- September 2014: Gordian Group was named a finalist in 13th Annual M&A Deal of the Year for Xtreme Power, Cross-Border Deal of the Year for Montreal, Maine and Atlantic Railway, Restructuring Deal of the Year for Montreal, Maine and Atlantic Railway, Energy Deal of the Year for the Restructuring and Acquisition of Xtreme Power, and Firm of the Year categories.
- August 2014: Gordian Group Named Outstanding Investment Banking Firm of 2014 by Turnarounds & Workouts
- June 2014: Gordian Group Wins 2014 ACG New York Champion’s Award – Investment Banker of the Year
- January 2014: Gordian Group wins M&A Advisor Boutique Investment Bank of the Year for 3rd Time (for 2013)